Sunday, February 10, 2008

From Basket Raffles to Laundry Baskets

Not much to tell yet about the upcoming basket raffle...but I have a feeling it's going to cost me something! Especially since one of my neighbors is the co-chair of the fundraiser!

Next Friday night is movie night. AD wants to go, so I suppose I'll shell out $5 for that. It's for a good cause, right? I hope so, because it's a movie he's already seen and grandma is watching him that night anyway, so I won't even get a "night out" out of this deal.

We'll not be signing up for youth football for $65. (We've already signed up for soccer and baseball, which were not included in the spreadsheet, since they were not sent to us in the backpack.)

Oh, and it's Valentine's week. We've picked up a $2.50 box of Valentines, donated all of our old shoeboxes and purchased two bottles of chocolate syrup and a bag of Oreo's for the ice-cream sundae party toppings.

What do you think? Should I include the $15 I spent on jeans this weekend? On one hand, he could have made it without them, but on the other, he barely had enough pants for a whole week, and I suppose I wanted laundry reprieve! I won't include them in the spreadsheet yet...

2 comments:

Todd R said...

Great title. Yet one more reason I'm your biggest fan.

Lisa R. said...

I'm pretty sure you're my ONLY fan!