Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trivial "Expenses"

Saturday night is Trivia Night. Admission is $5 per person...I'm not sure if that's adults only or if kids are supposed to come along. I'll not be making it to that fund-raiser. $20 into the R column of the spreadsheet. Not sure where the anticipated funds are going. The latest email sounded kind of desperate, though. Chance of cancellation, etc. Fund-Raiser Fatigue, maybe?
It's time for another "Market Day" order. But I think I already posted my whole year's worth of non-participation in that to the spreadsheet. Side note: in the Market Day note there is a heartfelt diatribe on how we need to cook our meals at home instead of eating out all of the time. We are then encouraged to order this "restaurant quality" prepared food from Market Day...I'm confused. So is it cooking at home or not?????

No comments: