Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thankfully, not much to report!

Or maybe I'm just getting complacent. I'm sure there has been some form that I have just ignored and tossed into the recycling bin...
I've contributed a few school supplies because the classroom was running low. A couple of dollars for glue, paper towels and some extra pencils out of our pencil drawer at home!
I also had to send in a new coloring book. AD's book had been stolen by a classmate who didn't do a great job of scratching out our name in the book. At any rate, I ended up promising the kid a book of his own if he would please not steal from us. So both kiddos started January with new coloring books. That was a total of $4.
We also ran out of lunch money, so that account was re-stocked with $70 to hopefully get us through the rest of the year!
Oh - and it's time to sign up for baseball. That will be $70 plus the mandatory $25 fundraising ticket to a Cardinal's game. That's not through the school, it's through the city. But the note came home in the backpack, so it's fair game and part of the clutter.
That's all for now. I'm sure the requests for money will pick up in the springtime.

I'll put all of these into the spreadsheet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another good post, thanks for keeping it up.