Monday, March 3, 2008

Out of Town Backpack Catch-Up

So while I was on vacation, the backpack fairies were busy:
1. Market Day "Please Buy Brunch Items" was due. Three separate fliers came home about this one, but I previously recorded all of the monthly Market Day fund raisers in the spreadsheet.
2. Tomorrow night is McTeacher's night at McDonald's. This is where we go spend $10 at McDonald's so that the school can get 20 cents. We have always done this one in the past, but I don't know if we will this time or not. Watch the spreadsheet for details.
3. It's yearbook time. We can order a plain one for $10 or a personalized one for $12. This is one I may regret someday, but we're going to decline. We will subsist with just the class photo.
4. Wednesday is "Reading is Fun Night." This event is actually free, but it is accompanied by both...
5. ...A Used Book Sale and...
6. ...A Bookfair. Stay posted to see how much we spend.
7. Wentzville Parks and Recreation has sent two fliers including such scintillating options as: Butterfly Biology - $15; Young Rembrandts - $50; Hapkido - $55; Easter EGGstravaganza - $2 per child; Egg Decorating - $15; Super Saturday - $30; and even a Bone Hunt for the dog - $10. I won't count the $90 spring break camp option. Hopefully Grandma will come through for me on that one!

That's all for now. That will teach me to take a vacation!

No comments: