Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break Backpack

It's spring break! The take-homes for the break included a fundraiser: cookie dough sales! I think we already sold some of this earlier in the year, but I guess overpriced cookie dough is one of those things people use up and run out of. I hate to be a non-participant, but...

I'm also the classroom liaison for the PTO basket raffle, and that instruction folder came home this week, too. I'm afraid that will keep me busy enough. (That and the fact that AD is in two sports right now. I can't even think about going door-to-door with cookie dough, too.)

Speaking of sports, there was a flier about spring soccer in the backpack, too. But we're already enrolled in another organization for soccer. Whew! Saved me $95!!

Oh, and the ubiquitous Market Day food order form came out again this week. Are we sure we only get that once a month?

No comments: